A delegation of 4 teachers and 10 students from our school will participate in the 5th Erasmus+ WIGU Learning, Teaching and Training meeting that will take place at Tan-Y-Lan Primary School in Swansea, Wales from 4th to 8th of March 2022 in which students and teachers from all partner countries will take part.
The topic of this meeting is:
“Made in Greece/Finland/Italy/Spain/Wales Trade Fair” during which all the entrepreneurship activities that have been implemented by each school participating in the WIGU programme will be presented in conjunction with the promotion of the culture, traditions and tourism of each country.
This major trade fair will be hosted at the National Museum of Wales Swansea Waterfront and aims to celebrate our successes and share our experiences with the teachers and students from all participating countries.
Our delegates are:
1. Mr. George Tselepis (Headmaster of our school & Erasmus+ Project Coordinator) ,
2. Mrs. Anna Kalantidou (Teacher of 6th Grade2 & member of the Erasmus+ Team).
3. Mr. Christos Trantis (Teacher of 6th Grade1 & member of the Erasmus+ team)
4. Mrs. Olympia Martsi (Teacher of class C2 & Erasmus+ Contact Person & Project Co-coordinator)
1. IOANNIDIS APOSTOLOS CHRISTOS
2. NAKOUTIS ANASTASIOS
3. TERZOPOULOU PELAGIA
4. TARANA ANNA MARIA
5. IOANNOU CHRYSOSTOMOS
6. TZIMPOUKA KYRIAKI
7. KOUGIOUMTZIDIS KONSTANTINOS
8. SIDIROPOULOU GEORGIA
9. ALMPANIDOU ANASTASIA
10. VRETO ELENA